Wednesday, July 10, 2013

JAMAICAN SUNSET

Sometimes, I do not need too many words.....this is one of those times. Maybe I should start posting a "wordless Thursday" Post, but the truth of the matter, I do like words. This time however, I do not think I need too many...as it was just a lovely Montego Bay sunset on a Thursday  I decided to chill with a glass of vodka and orange juice, my favourite drink and of course my daughter Kimberley who is on holiday from school.


Do you ever stop and slow down in the hectic week, to chill and just "be"?  If so what do you do? do you meditate, go to a spa, to a gym, do you do any outdorr exercise, read or any other specific hobby? I like been by myself sometimes or in this case with family. It give me time to reflect and enjoy life.

No comments:

Post a Comment